Are you looking to launch your kid or a group of kid entrepreneurs but need financial assistance? We offer both partial and full scholarships for aspiring young entrepreneurs. Please fill out our online scholarship application and we will be in touch shortly.
Ideas for acquiring the funding for your My First Sale account fee:
Seek out investors and explain why you want to launch your business. You might consider offering to give them a percentage of your sales or provide them monthly updates on your progress. Some investors might expect their initial investment to be paid back over time. Other investors might provide the financial backing as a gift.
- Family Members
Provide services to earn your account fee, explaining why you are wanting to earn extra money and why you want to launch your business.
- Pull weeds
- Wash windows
- Mow yards, rake leaves
- See a need, fill a need
Apply for Scholarship through My First Sale
- Application process includes a brief interview and two letters or emails of recommendation.
- Recipients are expected to “pay it forward” in a way that works best for them such as:
- Volunteer for 10 hours
- Donate $97 for a future recipient as you earn money
- Promote My First Sale – recruit 5 new students who open an account
- Complete 5 Brain Gigs (read a book and provide a brief summary)
- Any combination of the above
Birthday, Christmas, Easter or any occasion you might receive a small gift, ask for a gift card to My First Sale instead!